|Himachal Hills Tourism’s tour Cancellation Policy
Refund And Cancellation Policy
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival at the destination but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
* Airline/Train/Bus cancellation is as per concerned airline/irctc/bus company policy.
* Minimum cancellation amount is INR 20 00 per adult once package is booked.
* 45-60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
* 25-45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
* 15-25 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
* 07-15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
* 04-07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour / service cost
* Less than 4 days or No Show: No Refund
* Cancellation will vary during peak and super peak seasons like Diwali, Christmas, New Year etc.
* Himachal Hills Tourism decision on cancellations will be final.
* In case of Peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our control:
* Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
* Bus tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
* Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
* Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
* In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Law & Jurisdiction:
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by The Travel Planners, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Shimla.
Term And Condition
- -Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality, please speak to our tour experts.
- -The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
- -The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.
- -All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from Himachal Hills Tourism. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable. Himachal Hills Tourism cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 2 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
- -Himachal Hills Tourism reserves the right to call you back on the contact number shared by you on the website.
- -By providing your personal information on our website or over the telephone to our travel experts, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by Himachal Hills Tourism. Some information and e-mails sent to Himachal Hills Tourism by customers may be used as testimonials but no e-mail address or contact details will be displayed with the same.
- -Cost arising from a passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
- -Passenger will be charged extra for any upgrade in accommodation or flight services.
- -Additional cost may need to be incurred by the passenger, if he/she wishes to change a meal plan voluntarily from the plan mentioned in the holiday package.
- -Passengers will be charged extra for extended hotel stay(s).